POSTPONED - NAAAP in Nature: Joshua Tree National Park
#Getoutside and join NAAAP-LA on an outdoor adventure at Joshua Tree.
Spend 1 or 2 nights (for you weekend warriors) connecting with your fellow NAAAP members and participating in team building activities, light hiking, star-gazing, and making smores.
(Don't worry...this is nothing like The Hunger Games!)
No camping experience necessary, and civilization is only a 30 min drive away.
- Showers (less than $5) are available outside of the park, and there is no phone reception or Wi-Fi available while in the park.
Only $5 to reserve your spot for this event.
RSVP now (lax.naaap.org) as we are limiting spots to only 30 members. (NOTE: We expect for these spots to fill up quickly)
What NAAAP officers will provide:
- The fun activities
- Hot dogs
- Drinking water
- Connecting you with another member to carpool, or to share a tent with
What you should bring:
- Money for park entrance fee and parking permit ($25 per car)
- Camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, toiletries, etc.)
- Light hiking shoes
- Food & beverages (this will be potluck style)
- Sweater / Jacket (it can get chilly in the desert, even during the summer evenings)
Some activities will include:
- Hike through Hidden Valley
- Visit Keys View
- An evening chat with a National Park Ranger
- Night photography
We look forward to having you join us!