Session #4 - Breaking The Bamboo Ceiling Cohort: Optimize Team Performance
Transformational Asian Leadership is a 5 session cohort designed to significantly impact your life towards influence with personal and professional relationships. In this series, we will examine your leadership communication and help you to become more intentional in displaying your "Signature Voice".
Guided by a professional coach with certifications from GiANT Worldwide and experience transforming the lives of over 100 Asian American managers and executives, you will experience what it is like to be personally mentored for 90 days.
The dates for each of the 5 sessions and key leadership topics are:
- February 22: Developing Your Signature Voice. Understand your natural personal communication style and how it differs from your cultural voice. How much does your Asian bias create a bamboo ceiling versus your own personal bias?
- March 21: The Power of Your Voice. Celebrate the contribution your Signature Voice brings and learn the negative impact your it can have on other voices. Recognize the differences in other cultures and their voice signatures objectively, and learn to embrace biases.
- March 28: The Art of Collaboration. Get the best from each person in your life by learning to leverage and trust the strengths of their Voice. Start becoming an intentional leader by trusting and empowering others and not have to do everything yourself.
- April 4: Optimize Team Performance. Learn how to create alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all the 5 Voices. Become more influential by bridging difference in yourself and others around you towards common goals.
- April 18: Team Kryptonite. Learn how to create alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all the 5 Voices. Become more influential by bridging difference in yourself and others around you towards common goals.
Each session builds upon the prior and is a hands on workshop designed to engage and relook at your life through an objective lense. By being able to see the differences in your own personal biases, you will be able to lead others through influence, your managers will be able to hear your competencies, and gain trust from your peers.
In additional to the formal instructional sessions, you will also have access to the following development tools:
- GiANT TV included free ($30 value) An online leadership tool and video library that provides customized videos and materials to deepen your experience.
- 1:1 coaching included free ($500 value) Access to personalized coaching to help you navigate through personalized situations and provide releif during moments of transformational frustration when hitting a growth plateau.
- Mastermind Sessions included free ($125 value) Between training, we will have group video conference sessions with cohort members to help process through experiences and practice communicating your leadership voice.
Please note: It is very important to attend the first sesssion. If you need to miss any following sessions, you can make up the instruction via an online video, but will not have the same experience. Participation and activity is the key to transformation!
*Light breakfast provided. A $35, 1 Year NAAAP membership will be collected on the first session for non-members.
Lead by GiANT Worldwide senior consultant, executive coach, and team health expert Jim Lee, you'll be able to tap into their expertise in building healthy companies, communities, and families. Jim provide leadership coaching to over 100 active Asian managers in organizations of technology, non-profit, finance, and start ups.